Friday, March 23, 2007

Pounding the Pavement

Hi everyone! Happy Spring! I haven't written in a while.....what else is new? Yes, pounding the pavement is what I've been doing lately. I'm in search of stores that will carry my journals. I've been working very hard trying to improve upon my design and I have devised a way to make my journals recyclable. Keep the covers and change the notebook or pad on the inside. Genius! Also, much better for the environment....i saw "An Inconvenient Truth" :-) So, I have designed a more masculine journal for the guys. It is a heavier black rubber cover with an awesome texture and I still make the cool, crazy, colorful ones with foam rubber as well. More photos to come. Look for me in Williamsburg....thanks to the great guys that I met today I hope to form strong working relationship with shop owners in that part of Brooklyn. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home